USE THIS APPLICATION TO reserve your hearing date if the department where your case is assigned accepts reservations.
- Only available hearing dates will be displayed.
- Failure to submit your moving papers within 24 hours will result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation.
- All pleadings must be served and filed in a timely manner, pursuant to statute.
- Motion to Designate a Case Complex will be heard by the Supervising Judge of the Civil Panel.
MOVING PAPERS MUST BE E-FILED WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER COMPLETING THE ON-LINE RESERVATION. FOR SPECIFIC MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT FILING DEADLINES, PLEASE REFER TO THE UNLIMITED CIVIL COURTROOM HEARING SCHEDULE (click here).
NOTE: To EXPEDITE your MOTION filing place the appropriate Court Reservation number (e.g. 7XXXXXXX) on each Motion being submitted.
- You understand use of this web site to reserve a hearing date does not alter or extend any statutory deadlines.
- You understand it is the sole responsibility of the user to select a date and submit the corresponding documents within the statutory requirements.
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current information and submit the moving papers for the reservation within 24 hours.
- You understand and agree that COURT reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any services provided on this web site and any conditions of use with or without notice.
- You understand and agree that COURT may, without prior notice, immediately terminate access to this web site.
- The information provided through this web site does not constitute an official record of the COURT.
- By clicking on the "I Agree" button below, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the terms of this User Agreement.